Welcome to Marc1 Ltd
On 24 July 2013 the UK government accepted Colin Cram’s proposal to create the Crown Commercial Service for the coherent management of UK government procurement spend.
Marc1 Ltd is recognised internationally for its thought leadership in procurement, shared services, outsourcing and efficiency generally. A regular adviser to government committees and other public bodies, Colin Cram, its managing director, is well known internationally as a conference speaker and chair and for his journalism, broadcasting and workshops. He will have chaired and spoken at 30 conferences in the UK and Internationally in 2012/13.
Marc1 Ltd has established itself as first choice consultancy for many private and public sector organisations, dedicated to delivering outstanding results for their clients in the following areas.
- strategic procurement, collaborative procurement, outsourcing, shared services and efficiency in the public sector
- conference and events programme development
- advice and support in selling to the public sector
- sustainable procurement.
This is backed by our in-depth knowledge and senior level experience of
- central civil government
- local government
- higher education
- non-departmental public bodies, particularly science and research
- how to make things happen in the public sector.
Marc1 Ltd has access to a range of first class consultants with experience at senior management and board level. With its focus on exceeding expectations, this enables Marc1 Ltd to provide an exceptional service to clients.