Welcome to Marc1 Ltd
Marc1 Ltd is recognised internationally for its thought leadership in procurement, shared services, outsourcing and efficiency generally. A regular adviser to government committees and other public bodies, Colin Cram, its managing director, is well known internationally as a conference speaker and chair and for his journalism, broadcasting and workshops. He will have chaired and spoken at 30 conferences in the UK and Internationally in 2012/13.
Marc1 Ltd has established itself as first choice consultancy for many private and public sector organisations, dedicated to delivering outstanding results for its clients in the following areas.
- strategic procurement, collaborative procurement, outsourcing, shared services and efficiency in the public sector
- conference and events programme development
- advice and support in selling to the public sector
- sustainable procurement.
This is backed by our in-depth knowledge and senior level experience of
- central civil government
- local government
- higher education
- non-departmental public bodies, particularly science and research
- how to make things happen in the public sector.
Marc1 Ltd has access to a range of first class consultants with experience at senior management and board level. With its focus on exceeding expectations, this enables Marc1 Ltd to provide an exceptional service to clients.